Monday, July 14, 2014

Back to School?

Hey Kinder Friends,
Are you ready for the Back to School rush? I hate to admit it but I am not near ready for the rush to begin. I am still working on my Summer Bucket List and having a little fun. I keep telling myself there is still time and all I need is a little...balance. There is still time to have a little fun and still time to get ready for the B2S rush. And sometimes we need a little help to accomplish both. So I have teamed up with my friends at Freebielicious to offer up a sweet deal and I am kind of excited about it!
http://www.educents.com/back-to-school-curriculum-bundle.html
What I love about this deal is that it includes bundled and downloadable resources that are sure to get you going for the B2S rush. I love instant downloads and I love having them saved o my computer and ready to go exactly when I need them. What you are going to love is that this download has over 23 different B2S products with over 1200 pages included. All brought to you by educents and Freebielicious!
http://www.educents.com/back-to-school-curriculum-bundle.html
I am excited that I have included my Creation Station Art Play Doh Mats in this bundle!
This is a fantastic offer and it won't be around forever so you have to act pretty fast. You know the good deals are only around for a limited time! And this is a super deal because it includes the following products...      
                                                                                        
http://www.educents.com/back-to-school-curriculum-bundle.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover